Monday, June 2, 2014

Decize mon 2 june

70 odd ks to Decize. Uneventful cycling in front of a grande rain cloud. Stayed dry but. Resolved to stay in a hotel after last night's noisy and demented neighbours kept me worried about my stuff. Including my shoes as they had a rather feeaked out dog which they fed before themselves at least. They were poor and a bit mad. Then the quietly pissed teachers from Nowra on the eternal teaching travelling voie. No trees and noisy bridge nearby.
One chateau old and rundown to keep my antiquated senses alive on today's ride through the foret.
Now in la bel air very nice 1 etoile with dinner vegetarian omelette and breakfast thrown in for 43€. Washed me my clothes and then the blue elephant appeared especially good as I'm to fit the bike in to my room tonight. Recharging and relaxing a bit after missing everything aussi. Downtime is hard to judge without info as regards the quality of a town or the accommodation. I even tried to go to a coal musee today. Saved je suis perdu...maybe noone else knew either....and the travelling circus is in town.
Oh and the signs ran out today. The general area has signs saying cicuit etc..but the little green ones ran out at Cufy. Gone without warning. Anyway things are good got me maps and still on la Loire. ....near Autun where Sheila's mum went to sing....

No comments:

Post a Comment