Monday, June 23, 2014

Bolzano mon 23 June

Rest day in Bolzano who'd a thought. Rained overnight but my aunt kept me dry through it all. Then a 26 degree day with more warm rain in the arvo.

The barber was efficient and managed to do me while foiling another patient Senora.
Across a very big room with lots of mirrors.

Maps bought in the huge bookshop and again I will be trying to figure out the guide in a different lingo.. Could be signed effectively judging by the Bolzano paths which are very well set up with literally hundreds of patrons.

I think I may attempt the Zoncolan on the way south from Salzburg as it is closer to the Veneto and it is backtracking at the moment from San Candido.

Im hearing the paths are very good in Austria and the Sud Tyrol guides today are easily as good as the suisse.

Returned in the hot sun to my aunt with the mskings of cheese and tomato sangers prior to a dip in the pool....quickly showering off the bleach after and then concrete table tennis in the afternoon with a biker from Sweden almost undercover from the surprisingly heavy storm.

Ungortunately being a monday the 10000 year old man was safe from my prying eyes. Might try tomorrow depending on the weather. He is pretty amazing and I was talking to s french couple from Ales near Florac in the Tarn river area of France who'd come specially  to se him and his broken stick.

So all in all a peaceful resting day and possibly Brixen tomorrow. It is great to be on the path network  again.

No comments:

Post a Comment