Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dakar Tuesday 23 Nov

I made a mistake for the first time with our joint account and signed off on an incorrect amount. The difference was only 200 aud yet like everything in Dakar has implications. A liveried vehicle arrives and meets me on the Pharmacie coin and I hand over cash to the driver who has no doubt been like us on the difficult roads for at least three hours. The cash given over I can only j'espere" the young woman who rang up the numbers still has her position.

We hit the marche to buy cadeaux and visit an immense bookshop for cadeaux noels.

We will soon be in cool Paris and perhaps vene again briefly on our bikes. I've been trying to ride wherever  there is a machine to keep the legs alive but have lost the Bellagio legs.




No comments:

Post a Comment